Man : An Old Man Pleading Letter



My Child,
I am writing you this letter because there is so much that I want to say to you but dare not.  I am not a person with many words and words never seem to come out right. 
The road of Life is always rough with ever-winding, twists and turns.  Every corner comes traffic lights and potholes hindering your path.
My wish is that, you are prepared mentally, emotionally and physically needed in life.  I am not the best person in life, as you can bear witness but I will try to assist you whenever you need assistance. I will not be forever here but please bear with me
Please give me a chance and consideration to proof of my worthiness.

LOVE AND AFFECTION
The loved for you hasn’t dwindled after all these years. I have loved you from the very first time you came into this world.  I still enjoy your companionship from childhood to now till adulthood. The enjoy of nurturing and upbringing you. Accommodating all your whims and fancies. My only wish is to prove my earnest and sincerity of how much you mean to me.  Giving affection and attention every day to your lives.

EDUCATION
Remembering those day, the hardship and toil of facilitating your education and somehow it has materialize, you have become successfull.  I prayed that whatever you have learned, would bring benefits in your life later.
The tribulations of success can demean a person. Egoistic success can make a person lose sight of humanity. But for me, it is part of a process of life skill.  I duly hope and pray that you can forgo these evil criteria and hope the child, is still the child I know.
Deep in my heart, hope your success would bring a meaningful life for you.

PROBLEMS IN LIFE
Problem solving is not my forte. I admit I do not have the courage to face the reality then, that I should have.  I let my problems get hold on me. I let my guard down and let life let down. But now I am battling the problems.
If there is a way of unwinding the life then,  I would have.  Teaching you to be different from me.  I want you to be strong independent and confident, better and bolder than I ever could have been, handling problems with honor and decency, my every wish and dreams.
Life is full of tribulations and obstacles. Life road to happiness and prosperity is showered with thorns, thus you need to be careful, so as the thorn doesn't  prick you. Don’t despair after tribulations there are bound to be success.

 

FOLLOW YOUR DREAM
Inspires your life, and go for it, reach your stars.  Please, be realistic about your hopes and dreams
Chase your dreams and as they are not going to fall on your lap.  And I know you have and will work hard to achieve them, but please don't give up.  Don't lose faith in yourself.  Whatever it is that you want in life, you can have it. 
You just have to believe that you are worthy to have it and don't be afraid to go after it. Be patience.

BEAR THE PAIN
I understand that you have felt isolated with your pain in the last years.  I have tried to listen and be supportive. 
There will always be someone in life that will treat you wrong.  Take it with a grain of salt.  It bitter me, knowing what you went through,  and makes me want to be there for you.  And I have been.  We have gone through much of this together.
Don't let anger and hatred take you to places that you don't want to thread.  If you fill yourself with these negative emotions, then you leave little or no room for anything positive.

PERSEVERED HAPPINESS
I wish nothing but love and peace in your lives.  The hardest pains came and you sail through.  Deep inside I pray the happiness we could share, that one day someone special will come to share all of your hopes and dreams, failures and successes, and laughter and tears. 
If fate leads you to it, don't be afraid to take it and hold on to it. Be persevered.

BE YOUR YOURSELF
Never let anyone force you into being someone that you are not.  Be who you are.  Find your strengths and don't be ashamed of your weaknesses.  Hold your head up high, be an individual with high esteem. Be your true self.

REMEMBER THAT LOVES IS WITH YOU
Whatever and wherever you go in life, remember that loves is with you.  Sacrificing myself just to make you smile- if that's what it take.  I have struggled and sacrificed every day just to keep you happy and safe, and if I were able to go back and start my life again. I would gladly do it all over again for you. 
You are my reasons for my perseverance in life.  You are the reasons for me trying so hard in life to change.  Without this love, I would have no one to love.  I just hope that you love me at least a bit.

Well, that is all that I have to say for now.  I hope that you have read and understand my message for the loved one.  I hope that the joys that came with life, is magnify tenfold, and that the sorrows that I have faced, never visits you. 
These are words from the bottom of heart to your.  Place them in a special place and take heed of the words.

Love always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man : Mile a Smile (A Smile)

Man : Wheel of Life (An Workbook to Instrospect Your Life)

Man : Adjustment (Culture Shock)